As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Spearmint Seed for Planting, Survival Garden Seeds, Mentha Spicata Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Your Home Herb Garden #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Thrives in pots and containers and does not require a lot of maintenance.
Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Used as a culinary, medicinal, and cosmetic herb.
Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
Food security for your family - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Spreading plant - spearmint establishes strong roots and runners quickly. Aromatic herb - spearmint is one of the most popular mints due to its distinctive flavor and fragrance. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
2. HOME GROWN #ad
Peppermint, and Common Mint | Quality Herb Seed Variety for Planting Indoor or Outdoor | Make Your Own Herbal Mint Tea, Wild Mint, Spearmint, 6 Mint Seeds Garden Pack, Mountain Mint, Anise Hyssop #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Product of usa - our heirloom and non-gmo, garden seeds are sustainable sourced in the USA. These seeds can work with aerogarden seed pods. Grow your own mint plants indoors or outdoors- this collection of individually packed seeds can be planted in your backyard or indoors, right in your own kitchen counter.
Are you excited to grow your own mint garden? we have searched and compiled the best mint variety starter pack.
Our collection of mint seeds is best even to beginners since it is complete with planting instructions and plant markers. This garden pack includes: mountain Mint, Peppermint, Spearmint, Wild Mint, Anise Hyssop and Common Mint.
Great gift for gardeners, chefs and tea lovers - what else can be better a better gift than a pack of fresh herb mint seeds. Perfect for your meals and tea - Not only it is great for different variety of food, it is also perfect for your own fresh herbal tea. Have confidence about our quality and 100% satisfaction guarantee.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Warranty||See Manufactures Website for Warranty Information|
3. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Spearmint Herb Mentha spicata Twin Pack of 1,000 Seeds Each Non-GMO #adSeed Needs #ad
- They then use this root system to return the following Spring season, even after all plant life has wilted on the surface. Spearmint is categorized as a perennial flowering herb. Quality spearmint seeds packaged by seed needs. Spearmint is an ancient heirloom that originates from much of europe.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Perennials will establish a deep root system in their initial year of growth.
The plants are fragrant and flavorful, breath mints and most of all, like that of Peppermint. Growing to a mature height of roughly 2 feet tall, Spearmint will display dozens of bright green, attractive leaves, which are deeply veined. The leaves and oils are used to flavor toothpastes, candies, chewing gum! Packets are 3.
25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. The flowers are pink to purple in color and bloom through the summer months. These herbs were introduced into North America in the late 1500's. All spearmint seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
|Brand||Seed Needs #ad|
4. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
On-GMO Heirloom Survival Garden Seeds for Planting, Lavender, Grow Herbs Indoors Year Round, Cilantro, Spearmint, Survival Garden Seeds Herb Collection II Seed Vault, Basil, Parsley #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Fresh flavors - growing herbs is an excellent way to add some flavor and nutrients to your diet. Survival seed vault - grow now or save in long term storage by storing in a place shielded from temperature, moisture, and light.
Herb garden - these are our picks for must-have culinary herbs. Feel secure knowing you've got seeds ready to plant! Varieties of herb seeds - a diverse array of seeds grown and cultivated in the USA for planting and growing in warm weather in your home vegetable garden.
Fresh picked herbs can also be dried or frozen for long term storage. Basil, mint, cilantro, lavender, and Parsley are versatile in a variety of culinary uses and easy for beginner gardeners to plant and grow.
5. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Spearmint, 90% Germination Rate, Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Mint Seeds, Non-GMO Seeds with Easy to Follow Planting Instructions #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- Delightful in everything from sauces, meat dishes, drinks, candies and more!. Easy to grow once established, to protecting the biodiversity of our planet, this is a a fast spreading plant so planting in containers is recommended! 90% germination rate for the current lot! Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, to doing our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, USA.
We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, and above all, to ensuring our customers' satisfaction. Mentha spicata - non-GMO, Open Pollinated, Heirloom. As adopters of the safe Seed Pledge, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
6. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Country Creek Acres Brand, Planting, Non-GMO Seeds, 25 Count Seed Pack, Spearmint #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Non-gmo seeds. Great to flavor many beverages or your favorite desert/meal. Great Health Benefits.
7. Bonnie PLANTS #ad
Bonnie Plants Spearmint Live Edible Aromatic Herb Plant, 4 Pack, Great for Indoors, Part Shade, Pet Friendly, Low Light #adBonnie PLANTS #ad
- Crush leaves to release flavor. Ideal for both hot and cold drinks. Strong, minty flavor and fragrance. Can handle light frosts. Plant in containers, as Mint spreads quickly and can otherwise take over.
|Brand||Bonnie PLANTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonnie Plants #ad|
8. Seed Needs #ad
Non-GMO Mint Garden Seeds for Planting Includes 2,000 Seeds Collectively Spearmint & Peppermint, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- They are also used in all sorts of shampoos, toothpastes and skincare products as well. Quality peppermint / spearmint seeds packaged by seed needs. The stems are red colored and smooth, shiny, displaying dozens of 1 to 2 inch, while it's blooms are a light pink to purple.
The strong scented leaves are crushed and used to flavor chewing gum, conditioners, breath mints and teas. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
The herb is thought to have originated from North Africa and the Mediterranean, introduced as a natural hybrid cross, between both spearmint and water mint.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. All herb seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Peppermint / spearmint is an ancient heirloom that dates back to as early as 1500 B. C. The plants grow to a mature height of roughly 2 feet tall, bumpy leaves.
9. Harley Seeds #ad
Please Read! This is A Mix!!! 100+ Mint Mix 4 Varieties: Peppermint, Spearmint, Lemon Mint & Lemon Balm Melissa Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO. The Seeds are Mixed!!! #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Please keep the container covered with a plastic bag on the top of the fridge where the room temperature is higher, therefore the soil temperature is good for germination. Mint seeds are very smal!!!! i send 3-4 timers more seeds than you paid for.
Please note that the soil temperature should be at least 70F for proper germination. If the soil is colder than 70F, the seeds will rot and die.
It is essential to follow the planting instructions! The seeds are fresh and tested before sale. Do not cover the seeds with soil! if you over water, the seeds will rot and die. Please read! this is a mix!!! seeds are mixed!!! this is a mix!!! seeds are not individually packaged according to variety but are packaged in one envelope for this listing, Lemon Mint & Lemon Balm Melissa Seeds, please see other listings for individual varieties.
Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Mint mix 4varieties: peppermint, Spearmint, Heirloom NON-GMO.