As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Spectracide #ad
16-ounce, Aerosol, Spectracide Terminate Termite Killing Foam2 #adSpectracide #ad
- Money-back guarantee: Guaranteed results or your money back – see product label for details. For indoor and outdoor use: For spot treatment of listed termites and carpenter bees. Kills termites: formulated to kill exposed subterranean, drywood and dampwood termites* on contact.
Also kills carpenter bees: Treats active tunnels where carpenter bee activity has been observed. Foaming aerosol: expands into areas such as voids and channels in damaged wood, behind veneers and in cracks and crevices.
2. Terro #ad
TERRO T1901-6 Carpenter Ant & Termite Killer, Orange #adTerro #ad
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor use. 2 way spray nozzle allows you to reach crevices where pests live. Kills carpenter ants, termites, carpenter bees, wood wasps, and other insects. Kills on contact and continues killing for up to 1 month. Odorless and non staining formula.
|Manufacturer||Woodstream Corporation #ad|
3. BIOADVANCED #ad
Battery Powered Sprayer, 1.3-Gallon, BioAdvanced 700335A Carpenter Ant and Termite Killer Plus Pesticide for Outdoors #adBIOADVANCED #ad
- Kills on contact: Kills listed insects on contact. Even controls Carpenter bees. Also use indoors: apply around sinks, cabinets and stoves, behind baseboards, around doors and windows, the underside of shelves and other similar areas.
Award winning: Ergo grip battery operated sprayer. Broad-spectrum outdoor use: Use on lawns, decks, landscapes, foundations, and around home structures. Kills 60+ listed pests on contact: roach killer indoor, ant, tick, flea, termite, spider, and stink bug killer, fly, cricket, plus over 60 more.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
4. Hot Shot #ad
Count, 3/2-Ounce, Clear, Hot Shot Fogger6 With Odor Neutralizer, 2-Packs 6 #adHot Shot #ad
- Non-staining: this clear, non-staining formula won't leave a wet, messy residue. Kills on contact: hot shot fogger with Odor Neutralizer kills on contact and controls heavy infestations – and keeps killing for up to 2 months.
Where to use: use in enclosed spaces such as apartments, basements, households, crawl spaces, boat cabins, sheds, campers, attics, cabins, homes, barns, garages, storage areas and trailers.
Kills hidden bugs: creates a fine, penetrating mist that reaches deep into cracks and crevices to kill the bugs you see and kill the bugs you don't see. Each can covers 2, 000 cubic feet of unobstructed space 15. 5 feet x 16 feet x 8-foot ceiling – in rooms smaller than 5 feet x 5 feet, 000 CU FT: Treats 2, allow fog to enter from other rooms.
|Brand||Hot Shot #ad|
|Manufacturer||United Industries #ad|
5. Spectracide #ad
Spectracide 96115 Terminate Termite Detection and Killing Stakes 15 Count, W #adSpectracide #ad
- Installs in minutes: place stakes in the ground 2 to 3 feet away from your home and no more than 10 feet apart. Two termite products iN one: pop-up indicators detect termite activity, and the stakes kill foraging termites.
Complete kit: includes 15 stakes with locator shields, instruction booklet and digging tool. Pop-up indicator: check the stakes for termite activity when the pop-up indicator is seen.
6. Terro #ad
White, TERRO T1901SR Carpenter Ant & Termite Killer-2 Pack #adTerro #ad
- 2 bottles included. Kills on contact and Continues killing for up to 1 month. Two-way spray nozzle allows you to reach crevices where pests live. Odorless and non-staining formula. Kills carpenter ants, wood wasps, carpenter bees, termites, and other insects.
|Manufacturer||Woodstream Corporation #ad|
7. HARRIS FAMOUS ROACH TABLETS #ad
128oz Spray, Harris Carpenter Ant Killer & Termite Control Treatment #adHARRIS FAMOUS ROACH TABLETS #ad
- Odorless formula - odorless and non-staining formula will not cause damage to fabrics when used according to label directions. Long lasting - keeps killing carpenter ants for 1 month after initial application. Ready to use - use the included trigger sprayer to effectively treat areas where ants / termite activity is seen.
Versatile - for indoor and outdoor use as a spot or crack and crevice treatment. 3-11 for indoor and outdoor residential use. Epa registered - registered with the Environmental Protection Agency No.
8. Demon Max #ad
Demon Max Insecticide Pint 25.3% Cypermethrin #adDemon Max #ad
- Note: the "rel" before the month and year stands for the "release" or production date. Under normal storage conditions, "use by", this product will remain effective for 3 to 5 years. This product does not have an expiration, or stated shelf life.
|Brand||Demon Max #ad|
9. HARRIS #ad
Makes 1 Gallon Liquid Spray for Prevention and Control, HARRIS Termite and Carpenter Ant Treatment and Mold Killer, 16oz Powder #adHARRIS #ad
- For infestation and Prevention. Feet. Simply mix & spray 16oz disodium Octaborate Tetrahydrate Powder Makes 1 Gallon Liquid Spray. Effective against termites, Wood Destroying Beetles, Carpenter Ants, and More. Also use to control Wood Rot and Mold. Odorless and non flammable and Covers 200 Sq.