As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Southern Ag #ad
16oz Caterpillar Control, Southern Ag 13022 Thuricide BT #adSouthern Ag #ad
- Size: 16 OZ. Safe to use on all plants, vegetables and edible crops. For large quantity discount consideration or to request a mixed multi-pack, please message us.
Very low toxicity to humans and pets. Thuricide bt caterpillar control concentrate is used by organic gardeners and is made from bacteria that is toxic to listed pests.
|Brand||Southern Ag #ad|
|Manufacturer||Southern Ag #ad|
2. Bonide #ad
Thuricide Bacillus Thuringiensis Bt Outdoor Insecticide/Pesticide Liquid Concentrate 16 oz., Bonide BND803, Leaf Eating Worm & Moth Killer #adBonide #ad
- Bt is a natural occurring, soil-borne bacteria that has been used since the 1950s for natural insect control. Product can be applied up to the day of harvest. Protects vegetables, grapes, pears, cherries, broccoli, cabbage, nuts, apples, FRUITS, oranges, shade trees & ORNAMENTALS - Thuricide is designed for use on a variety of plants including almonds, celery, pecans plus shade trees and ornamentals.
Contains bacillus thuringiensis - the active ingredient of this product is Bacillus thuringiensis, also known as Bt.
Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied as a spray using a mist blower, hose-end sprayer or pressurized hand sprayer.
The insects stop feeding and die within 2-3 days of ingestion. Fast acting formula - thuricide is a bacterium which is selectively toxic to many moth and butterfly larvae. Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on redhumped caterpillars, cabbage looper, tent caterpillar, diamondback moth, omnivorous leafroller, and many more.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
3. Southern Ag #ad
8 oz, Southern AG 100520028 13021 Caterpillar Control #adSouthern Ag #ad
- Item package Weight: 1. 1 pounds. Use on: vegetables, trees, citrus, nuts, shrubs, ornamentals and flowering plants. Southern ag thuricide Hpc Concentrate 8Oz Organic Insecticide. Low toxicity To Humans And Animals.
|Brand||Southern Ag #ad|
|Manufacturer||Southern AG #ad|
4. Monterey #ad
Monterey LG 6336 Bacillus Thuringiensis B.t. Worm & Caterpillar Killer Insecticide/Pesticide Treatment Concentrate, 32 oz #adMonterey #ad
- Carefully read and use according to label directions. Omri, the organic materials review institute, determines whether or not a product qualifies as organic under the USDA's National Organic Program.
Foliage protector - this insecticide is designed for use on a variety of plants including broccoli, turnip greens, shade trees, celery, melons, lettuce, cabbage, tomatoes, cauliflower, mustard greens, ornamentals and many more.
Insect killer - this pest control is designed for use on caterpillars and worm type insects, fall cankerworm, bagworm, gypsy moth, such as cabbage looper, elm spanworm and many more.
Organic gardening - our insecticide is omri listed and approved for organic gardening. Safe for earthworms & bees - when used as directed, earthworms, Monterey B. T. Has no effect on birds, or beneficial insects such as honeybees or ladybugs. Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a trigger spray bottle or pressure tank sprayer.
|Part Number||LG 6336|
5. Summit...responsible solutions #ad
SUMMIT 021-6 Caterpillar and Webworm Control-Hose End, 1-, Quart #adSummit...responsible solutions #ad
- Product type : outdoOR LIVING. Convenient hose-end ready to spray. Package width : 12. 446 cm. Package length : 6. 604 cm. Package height : 23. 876 cm.
6. Safer Brand #ad
Safer Brand 5163 Caterpillar Killer II Concentrate, 16 Oz #adSafer Brand #ad
- Can be used up until day of harvest. Effective method of eliminating your garden or field of the tomato hornworm without environmental concerns or harm to beneficial insects.
Omri listed and compliant for use in organic gardening. Contains bacillus thuringiensis var Kurstaki 98. 35 percent. Kills caterpillars, gypsy moth larvae, worms and cabbage loopers.
|Brand||Safer Brand #ad|
7. Bonide #ad
Caterpillar and Worm Killer, Bacillus Thuringiensis Bt Ready to Use Insecticide/Pesticide Spray 32 oz., Bonide BND806 #adBonide #ad
- Fast acting formula - must be eaten by worms or caterpillars to be effective. Protects fruits, melons, tomatoes, cabbage, mustard greens, cauliflower, shade trees & ornamentals - designed for use on broccoli, VEGETABLES, pepper, eggplant, kale, shade trees and ornamentals.
Doesn't harm beneficial insects - Kills worms and caterpillar stage insects while causing no harm to birds, earthworms, or beneficial insects, such as honeybees and ladybugs.
Approved for organic gardening, our product is safe for use around people and pets. Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on cabbage looper, hornworms, gypsy moth, tent caterpillar, bagworm and many more.
After ingesting, bugs immediately stop feeding and will die within 2-3 days. Organic gardening - the active ingredient of the product is a natural strain of the bacterium Bacillus thuringiensis, which is a leading insecticide used worldwide.
8. Trifecta #ad
Mold, Miticide, Trifecta Crop Control Super Concentrate All-in-One Natural Pesticide, Powdery Mildew, Fungicide, Help Defeat Spider Mites, and More on Plants 2.5 Gallon, Insecticide, Botrytis #adTrifecta #ad
- Guaranteed to work for you - we are totally confident that trifecta crop control will work for you, as it has for thousands of other growers. Test spray a few leaves full application*. Save time and money with this quick and easy solution to mildew, shrubs, spices, mold, houseplants, succulents, vegetables, trees, and fungus.
Best natural solution to beat mildew, broad mites, botrytis, aphids, grey mold, russet mites, mites and mold - crop control is hands down the BEST choice to protect and cure Powdery Mildew, Spider Mites, fungal and parasitic species on plants. Crop control contains all-natural ingredients and pet-friendly and food grade product so you can feel good about what you are putting on your plants and the planet.
Good for use on most plants - use for most crops including fruits, flowers, roses, herbs, ornamentals and more. Proven results and farmer recommended - unique blend of food grade highest-quality essential oils including garlic, thyme, clove and peppermint oils broken down to NANO-SIZE particles for MAXIMUM COVERAGE.
With your trifecta crop control purchase, you are protected by Amazon's money back guarantee all terms apply so you can order now with CONFIDENCE. The simultaneous modes of action create a powerful defense system that stops fungal and parasitic species dead in their tracks. Super concentrated formula simple and easy to use - every 1/2 ounce of trifecta crop control makes one gallon of ready to use spray - Simply mix with water and spray on your plants to prevent and cure up to one week before harvest and stay free of mildew, mites and mold.
9. MGK #ad
MGK OneGuard Multi MOA Concentrate Quart #adMGK #ad
- Can not be shipped to NY. Can be used as a broadcast spray treatment, crack & crevice treatment, spot treatment, surface spray treatment, foliar spray treatment, and structural perimeter treatment.
Contains nyguard igr, an insect growth regulator. Two modes of action, combating mosquitoes at 2 different life stages.
|Part Number||Does Not Apply|