As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Plantation #ad
8QT Professional Grade Plantation Products Vermiculite #adPlantation #ad
- Efficient and Popular Soil Conditioner. Can be used to start seeds, Propagate Cuttings and Store Bulbs. Efficient and Popular Soil Conditioner. Wide variety of applications. Contains millions of cells that store air and water.
Can be used to start seeds, Propagate Cuttings and Store Bulbs. Retains Water. Loosens soil and Provides Aeration. Blend with peat moss and Perlite For A Custom Soilless Mix. Blend with peat moss and Perlite For A Custom Soilless Mix. 8 qts. Retains Water. Loosens soil and Provides Aeration. Dimensions: 19l x 17W x 23H in.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
2. MushroomSupplies.com #ad
MushroomSupplies.com Organic Vermiculite 8QT | Substrate Conditioner for Mushroom Growing | Mycologist Recommended #adMushroomSupplies.com #ad
- Grow larger + healthier mushrooms - Trusted by commercial growers to support and amplify mushroom growth. Better drainage - The porosity allows excess water to drain away. Mycologist recommended - The same organic vermiculite used in our best-selling Mushroom Substrate! Omri certified organic.
Satisfaction guaranteed - 100% risk free. Multi-purpose natural conditioner - Maintains optimum hydration levels when growing mushrooms, vegetables, and other plants. Aerates soil - Creates space for mycelium to expand and grow. Does not break down - Lasts longer than other additives.
3. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Organic Vermiculite by Perfect Plants, 8 Dry Quarts Natural Medium Grade Soil Additive for Potted Plants #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Aerates soil — creates space for Plant Roots to Expand and Grow. Better drainage — porosity of vermiculite Allows Excess Water to Drain Away From Roots. Perfect for potted plants — indoors and outdoors, Containers Without Drain Holes.
Natural conditioner — reacts with soil To Release Essential Nutrients. Does not break down — lasts longer in Potting Mixes Than Other Additives.
4. MDPQT #ad
Vermiculite, 2 QT Professional Grade Horticultural Organic Vermiculite 2 QT #adMDPQT #ad
- Porosity of vermiculite Allows Excess Water to Drain Away From Roots. Professional Grade horticultural vermiculite, excellent soil conditioner. Wonderful medium for growing plants. High-end grade horticultural vermiculite. Excellent for many uses around the home and garden.
|Part Number||ZhiShi ZhenZhuYan 001|
5. xGarden #ad
Extra Chunky, 8 Quarts xGarden Horticultural Grade Premium Vermiculite #adxGarden #ad
- Lightens soil and improves root and plant health. Vermiculite allows soil to retain maximum moisture and nutrients for later use. Assists with drainage and aeration for soil.
8 quarts 32 cups all natural Premium Vermiculite soil additive - Extra Chunky. Non-toxic and sterile - pH Neutral - Vermiculite helps soil maintain constant PH Levels.
6. MushroomSupplies.com #ad
MushroomSupplies.com Mushroom Substrate| Premium Manure, Vermiculite, Coco Coir & Gypsum | 0.2 Micron Filter Mushroom Grow Bag | Mycologist Developed Mushroom Grow Kits #adMushroomSupplies.com #ad
- Fortified with all the nutrients your mycelium needs to mature from spore to fruiting mushrooms. Perfect for medicinal and dung-loving mushrooms: this substrate will provide all the nutrients your mycelium will love! 100% risk free: with our proprietary sterilization process, and batch-tracking system, hospital-grade sterility testing, we guarantee your satisfaction or your money back!.
High yield substrate: a proprietary mix developed by our team of mycologists. Contains the perfect ratio of Premium Manure, Vermiculite, Coco Coir, and Gypsum. How to use: mix 5 lbs of substrate for every 3 LBS of colonized grain sterilized grain sold separately.
7. Viagrow #ad
29.9 Quarts/ 1 cubic FT / 7.5 gallons / 28.25 liters, Viagrow Horticultural Vermiculite #adViagrow #ad
- Viagrow vermiculite grows American crops and creates American jobs. Made in america viagrow vermiculite is mined, heated, and packaged in the U. S. A.
8. Burpee #ad
8 Quart, Burpee Natural Fine Grade Horticultural Vermiculite #adBurpee #ad
- 8-quart bag. Burpee offers only the highest quality, non-GMO seeds, hand-picked by expert horticulturalists. Burpee vermiculite is 100% natural and pure. Add to potting mix: vermiculite improves drainage and aeration in potting mixes for container gardens, which in turn fuels growth of vegetables, flowers, leading to healthier plants and lush blooms.
100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the success of all gardeners. It's the perfect soil amendment for growing an organic vegetable garden, herb garden or naturally beautiful flower garden. Helps to condition the soil and promote water retention, herbs and more.
Improve moisture retention: this fine grade lightweight soil amendment enhances water retention, binds nutrients and facilitates nutrient exchange promoting faster seedling and transplant root growth. Loosen heavy soil: use organic vermiculite for plants to promote better aeration and root growth or as a component in synthetic planting media.
Organic certified: omri listed for organic gardening use. Loved by gardens and trusted by gardeners, Burpee has been introducing fresh garden breakthroughs since 1876. We treat each order with care to ensure healthy seeds, plants, soil mixes and gardening supplies are sent in excellent condition. Great addition to potting soil for indoor and outdoor plants. This natural, sterile matter is perfect for storing begonia, canna, caladium and dahlia bulbs before planting.
|Model||Organic Vermiculite ||
9. BetterFungi #ad
Coco Coir Mixed with Vermiculite, for All Types of Mushrooms, Coco Coir/Vermiculite Casing Substrate, Use as Casing or to Fill Your Monotub, Ready to Use, 1 Bag Per Order, Perfect Water Content #adBetterFungi #ad
- Grow mushrooms with ease. Mix your spawn into the Substrate to Fill Your Tub. Hassle free ready to Use Casing Substrate. 5 pounds of coco coir/Vermiculite Mix with Perfect Water Content. Great for Professionals or Beginners.