As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 9GreenBox #ad
Desk, 4" Pot, Pothos, Attracts Zen, Table, Luck, Golden Devil's Ivy, Non-GMO, Office, Very Easy to Grow Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Grown in the USA, Kitchen, Good Fortune, Epipremnum #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Ships priority Mail 2-3 Day. Makes a great basket or pedestal plant. Beautiful green & yellow color. Great houeplant.
|Model||| Golden Devil's Ivy - Pothos -|
2. Easy Peasy Plants #ad
Liquid Plant Food, House Plant Food | Lasts Same as 16 oz Bottle, All-Purpose Indoor Plant Fertilizer, Liquid Indoor Plant Food, Easy Peasy Plants House Plant Fertilizers 4-3-4 Plant Nutrients #adEasy Peasy Plants #ad
- High concentrate reduces plastic bottle use by 50% compared to competitors. Highest quality ingredients from our Family Farm to your indoor plants.
Promotes healthy Green Leaf Growth and Colorful Blooms. Develops a strong root system promoting healthier plants. Specific ratio of n-p-k for Indoor Plants with added Sulphur promoting better nutrient uptake.
3. Costa Farms #ad
6-Inch, Costa Farms Golden Pothos Devil's Ivy Live Indoor Plant #adCosta Farms #ad
- The pothos plant can grow in just about any room of your home, medium, it will grow in low, high light spaces. Golden pothos is one of the easiest houseplants to grow. Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants.
Excellent for new plant parents. Nasa proven studies: NASA studies show plants are earth's natural air-purifiers. Pothos is wonderfully versatile in the home: You can grow it in hanging baskets to trail down, let it climb a totem or trellis, or grow horizontally along a tabletop or mantle.
Water the golden pothos well, soaking the soil however make sure to drain all excess water. Pothos do not like soggy roots. Plant height at shipping ranges from 10 to 12-inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
Low maintenance vining plant, also drought tolerant, excellent indoor plant. Allow soil to dry out between watering. Tops nasa's list for air-purifying plant. Ships well rooted in a costa farms brand grower pot. Ships fast from our farm to your home. Authentic costa farms brand plants are in black nursery-grower pots with premium soil, slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots.
4. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Blooms Frequently!, 6" Hanging Basket, Ohio Grown Goldfish Plant #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- The plant you will receive is growing in a 6" hanging basket. Water thoroughly when on the dry side. Easy house plant to grow. Prefers bright, indirect light or morning sun. Proper name: Nematanthus glabra.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
|Part Number||Foliera Nematanthus Goldfish 4|
5. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange English Ivy Baltic Trailing Vine Live Plant, 6" Pot, Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This fast-growing climber is easy to care for, in containers and hanging baskets, and looks great either hanging or dangling its vines from a shelf, or can be sheared and trained as Topiary. The most important part of indoor ivy plant care is light.
The foliage of baltic english Ivy is slightly smaller and more compact than traditional English Ivy, and it displays somewhat better cold tolerance. All true ivies need bright, indirect light. English ivy are admired for their ability to pull harmful gases out of the air and into their leaves and roots.
6. MTB Supply #ad
MTB Black Coated Wave Pot Trellis Panel 31 Inch Plant Stakes for Climbing Plants Pack of 2，Plant Support #adMTB Supply #ad
- Package of 2 trellis panels. Versatile design perfect for cucumbers clematis pots supports, climbing Vine, Vegetables Vining Flowers, Lawn Backyard Patio, Patio Metal Wire Lattices, Stake Fence, grid panels, Potted Vines, Ivy Roses Clematis, Patio Tomato Veggies Herbs.
Measures 31-inches in height by 15-inches in width. Made of steel wire in classic wave spiral design. Black powder coated finish.
7. 9GreenBox #ad
6 Pack, 9GreenBox, Confederate Jasmine #ad9GreenBox #ad
- In order to prevent your plant from these destroying insects, you can apply a neem oil to your plants soil and that should aid the insect’s issues. Pruning – depending on your jasmine plant variety, if it is a shrub your main goal is to maintain the size or the shape as what you wish it to be.
Proudly Homegrown by 9GreenBox. 9greenbox confederate jasmine that you will be receiving in your purchase is 6 pack. Can be grown indoor or outdoor. Jasmine plant – a small shrub or vine that is widely cultivated for its stunning and sweet-scented flowers.
Some are slowly and others are aggressively growing that requires regular trimming. The excess vines of your Jasmine Plant should be cut off regularly. A full to light shade of sun light is best for Jasmine Plant.
If you want to encourage growing abundant Jasmine Flowers, phosphorous will do the blossom development. Regular watering and fertilizing should take place. Taking care of jasmine plant - the most common pests for Jasmine species are whiteflies, nematodes and mealybugs. If your jasmine plant belongs to vining variety you also need to regularly practice trellis and make sure to secure the weaker vines to assist it in holding on. Can also be used as a fragrant ingredient in perfumes and as a jasmine tea.
8. RISEON #ad
RISEON Boho Vintage DIY 13 PCS Bamboo Wall Trellis Set,Minimalist Plant Display Vertical Garden for Climbing Plants Potted Vines Vegetables Vining Flowers #adRISEON #ad
- Package includes:13x bamboo rings and cable ties hoops comes unattached, you need to attach it by yourself. Measurement: the hoop sizes range from 6" to 10". Material:natural bamboo. This wall trellis is made up of 13 bamboo rings.
Completely adjustable, this trellis can take the form that you want. The rings hook and combine with each other to form a large structure. The one in the main picture measures 39"W*47"L. You just need to place a climbing plant in a pot or flowerpot under the trellis so that it attaches itself in a light and poetic way.
9. Shop Succulents #ad
Air Purifying Easy Care Live Indoor/Outdoor Variegated Ivy House Plant in 6" Grow Pot, Single, 6-Inch, Shop Succulents | Vining Collection | Hand Selected #adShop Succulents #ad
- Soil | sun | potting | proper care of a variegated ivy requires that you place the plant in indirect or filtered bright sunlight Leaves will burn if placed in direct sunlight, and will do best on a window sill behind a sheer curtain.
Included in purchase | 1 ivy variegated plant each plant may vary from pictures shown as they are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness. Fertilizing needs | the best fertilizer care of a variegated ivy is to fertilize only once a year, at most Even then, do so only lightly.
Watering needs | plant in well-drained, average soil Water regularly to establish and weekly thereafter Prefers moist soil, especially in hotter zones. Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant.