As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Viola Tricolor, Non GMO Seeds, 500 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Botanical Name: Viola cornuta, Isla's Garden Seeds, Helen Mount Johnny Jump Up Viola Flower Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- This plant can also be started indoors 6-8 weeks before the last frost of spring. It also grows well in rocky or sandy soil. A must have for your home flower garden! Helen Mount Johnny Jump Up Flowers Viola tricolor are very bright and beautiful, see description for more information.
Direct sow in spring, planting just below the surface of the soil. Water seedlings occasionally until they become established. Mature plants do fairly well in drought, though they adapt to well-drained moist soil.
Usda zones: 1, 11, 8, horned violet, 7, 2, 5, 6, 10, 9, 4, 12; common names: horned pansy, 3, Tufted Violet. Keep the soil lightly moist until germination, which usually occurs within 1-2 weeks.
For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates. This plant readily reseeds itself. These plants are also tolerant of both heat and cold.
2. Graffiti GRDN #ad
Viola Tricolor Seed Mix Viola Tricolor Wild Pansy Sweet Violets Johnny-Jump-Up Garden Pansy Jacea Tricolor 40+ Seeds for Planting Flowers #adGraffiti GRDN #ad
- Small flowers are edible and are used in cooking; You can add petals in the salad for a colorful effect or decorate desserts. A fun mix of tricolor violets in colors red, violet, yellow, and white that grow to 6-9 inches tall and blooms from summer to winter as they are resistant to cold.
It is an annual and easy to grow flower; Germination occurs in 16 days and flowering in 60 days. We would be happy to help may you have any questions or problems with your orders; please send us a message.
3. Seedville #ad
50 DARK JOHNNY JUMP UP Violet Viola Tricolor Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Wonderful to use in salads and teas. Grows from 4 to 12 inches in height and prefers full sun to partial shade. Sweet little flowers are as cute as they are functional. Blooms from spring into fall. This miniature pansy-like flower combines lavender, violet and canary yellow.
4. SeedsUA #ad
Seeds Viola Tricolor Mix Flower Perennial Outdoor Garden Cut for Planting Non GMO #adSeedsUA #ad
- Instructions in English are included. Package includes about 80 seeds. Species: víola trícolor; Germanation: 90-95%. Usda hardiness Zone: 6-9. Season of interest: Spring, Summer, Autumn.
5. Cozy Crib #ad
Viola Tricolor Seed Mix Wild Pansy Sweet Violets Johnny-Jump-Up Garden Pansy Seeds for Planting About 40 Seeds #adCozy Crib #ad
- Should you have any questions or issues with your order do not hesitate to contact us; We would be happy to help. Annual, easy to grow, resistant to cold; Germination occurs in 16 days and flowering in 60 days. A fun mix of tricolor violets in colors red, violet, yellow, and white; Plant grows 6-9 inches tall.
All seed counts are approximate due to the small size of the seeds; Store seeds in a cool and dry place. Small flowers are edible and are used in cooking; You can add petals in the salad for a colorful effect or decorate desserts.
6. MOCCUROD #ad
MOCCUROD 200 Johnny Jump Up Viola Tricolor Violet Flower Seeds #adMOCCUROD #ad
- Fresh Clean Seeds. Hardiness zone: 2 - 9. Growing instructions included. Plant seeds: outdoors after frost / Indoors weeks before last frost. Number of pieces: 200 .
7. La Semiorto Sementi #ad
Salerno Seeds Pansy Tricolor Viola Panse' Mixed Miscuglio 2 Grams Made in Italy Italian Non-GMO #adLa Semiorto Sementi #ad
- 2 grams. Free shipping on orders over $25. Made in italy NON-GMO. Salerno seeds pansy tricolor viola panse' Mixed Miscuglio 2 Grams Made in Italy Italian NON-GMO. Exclusive distributors of La Semiorto Italian Seeds shipped direct from the USA.
8. Seedville #ad
100 JOHNNY JUMP UP Violet Viola Tricolor Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Grows from 4 to 12 inches in height and prefers full sun to partial shade. This miniature pansy-like flower combines lavender, violet and canary yellow. Sweet little flowers are as cute as they are functional. Wonderful to use in salads and teas. Blooms from spring into fall.
9. MOCCUROD #ad
MOCCUROD Johnny Jump Up- 200 Seeds Viola Tricolor Flower Seeds #adMOCCUROD #ad
- Seeds must be covered thinly, no more than the thickness of the seed. Soil type: rich, well-drained, pH 5. 8 - 6. 8. Fresh Clean Seeds. Environment: Full sun to partial shade.