As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Oklahoma Joe's #ad
8 lb, Hickory, Oklahoma Joe's Wood Smoker Chunks #adOklahoma Joe's #ad
- Oklahoma joe's hickory wood chunks are the best way to get a long last burn in the cooker and to infuse great taste into meats.
For use with smokers and charcoal grills to add flavor over a long period of time. Ideal for smoking meats, poultry, vegetables and fish. Made of all natural wood chunks.
2. Weber #ad
4 lb, Natural Wood Color, Weber Cherry Chunks, 350 cu. in. 0.006 Cubic Meter #adWeber #ad
- 350 cu. Goes great with fish, pork, poultry, and vegetables.0006 m 3 sized bag. Subtle fruity flavor. In. Cherry wood chunks.
|Manufacturer||Weber Stephen Products #ad|
3. Fire & Flavor #ad
Sweet & Mild, Fire & Flavor Premium All Natural Smoking Hardwood Chunks, 4lbs, Maple #adFire & Flavor #ad
- For use with charcoal grills and smokers: Smoking Wood Chunks can be used with smokers or charcoal grills in addition to lump charcoal. Large sized wood chunks: fire & Flavor's wood chunks are sized big to allow for a longer smoking time and increased flavor.
Easy to use: place wood chunks on top of your charcoal, in a smoker box, in a covered foil pan with poke holes and placed away from flames or on the side of the grill, or on their own.
Great flavor: our all natural maple wood Chunks provide a sweet smoky flavor that is subtle and mild. Great for all types of meat, pork & poultry! Versatile: maple wood works great with a variety of meats and vegetables and is ideal for grilling items that can cook hot and fast rather than long smoking periods.
4. Zorestar #ad
BBQ Cooking Natural Wood Chunks for All Smokers, Zorestar Oak Smoker Wood Chunks, 15-20 lbs #adZorestar #ad
- The size of smoke wood chunks is 2-3 inches each. Chunk wood for smokers is 100% natural and safe as it does not contain any harmful additives.
Mix of oak and apple wood smoking chunks may be used for bbq in a charcoal grill or a smoker. Oak and apple wood chunks for smokers bag weight is about 15 pounds +/- 10%. Hardwood chunks are the best for smoking as they produce intense smoke and give a bold flavor to smoked food.
Due to their compactness our oak wood chunks are suitable for smoking meat in various types of smokers. Just use a few smoker wood chunks and they will provide the right amount of smoke to flavor the meat. Oak chunks are great with beef, pork and game meats.
5. Carolina Cookwood #ad
Carolina Cookwood Pecan Smoking Wood Chunks Naturally Cured 750 Cubic Inches for BBQ Flavored Grilling Smokers and Meat Smoking 10-12 Cooks Per Bag Natural Smoke Barbecue #adCarolina Cookwood #ad
- The natural aging process retains elements of the wood that assure the excellent clean burning smokey aroma desired by pro pit masters and backyard Grill Masters alike. Experiment with number of chunks and adjust accordingly to your taste.
Our bag makes a great container and great gift! Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight with good air circulation. Smoking wood flavors will add a rich, distinctive taste to a variety of meats and other foods.
Use smoking chunks as they are, wine, or soak them in water, whiskey, beer, apple juice, or any liquid of your choice.
Premium locally harvested usa hardwood. Large chunks for smoking, charcoal grills, Ideal for use with ceramic cookers, and all types of smokers. Each bag weighs approximately 6 pounds with 750 cubic inches of wood good for 10-12 cooks. Naturally aged/cured, never kiln dried. Hand-packed in organic, breathable, natural fabric, burlap bags.
6. Camerons #ad
420 cu. in. Kiln Dried BBQ Large Cut Chips- All Natural Barbecue Smoker Chunks for Smoking Meat, Smoking Wood Chunks Cherry ~ 5 Pounds #adCamerons #ad
- 420 cu. May receive in a box or bag. Made in the usa. Cherry smoker wood - Ignited quickly and com-busts completely to create a delicate smoky flavor. Smoking wood chunks - Works with gas grills, charcoal grills, and smoker boxes.
In. Barbecue smoking chunks - Made of 100% natural raw timber that is precision cut and kiln dried. 0006m³ cherry coarse cut wood Chunks pairs well with poultry, seafood, beef, lamb, pork, vegetables and cheeses!.
|Manufacturer||Camerons Products #ad|
7. Zorestar #ad
Wood Chunks for Smoking and Grilling, 13-15lb, Zorestar Apple Cherry Fruit Mix #adZorestar #ad
- Just 3-5 chunks and a sprinkle of apple wood chips for smoking would be enough to smoke up any dish of your liking - enjoy! Works with anything: mix of fruit smoke wood chunks may be used for smoking and grilling with gas grills, charcoal grills, and all types of smokers. Giving off a mild, salmon, the taste you get from the apple and cherry chunk mix truly can’t be compared to anything, subtly sweet, lamb, fruity flavor, pork, or game, while the addition of smoker wood chips makes it even better!.
Smoker wood chunks are a seasonal occurrence, while the bonus pack of smoking wood chips is apple at all times! Kiln-dried wood: the moisture content of bbq wood chunks and wood chips for smokers sits at 6-8%, flavorful smoke at a constant rate, being just the right figure to gradually smolder and emit rich, gifting your dish with a scrumptious smoke crust!.
The box with apple/cherry wood chunks for smokers + bonus apple chips bag weight is approximately 13-15lb +/-5%, meaning that at some point cherry chunks would be swapped out for peach and vice versa, with their size varying between 2-3 inches each.
100% natural: being precision cut out of solid wood logs and completely eco-friendly and organic, which results in a true smoke aroma and smoking experience! Breathtaking aroma: cherry and apple wood chunks for smokers are the perfect addition in cooking beef, Zorestar smoking wood chunks pose no risk of emitting any intoxicating chemicals or fumes, seafood, as well as vegetables and baked goods.
8. Mr. Bar-B-Q #ad
Mr. Bar-B-Q Apple Smoking Wood Chunks | All-Natural BBQ Wood Chunks | Delicious Smokey Fruity Flavor | 3.5 Pound Bag of Wood Chunks #adMr. Bar-B-Q #ad
- Wood chunks do not need soaking - a popular myth is that you should soak your wood chunks when in reality wood chunks never need soaking. They are thicker and therefore burn for longer.
Chunks burn/smoulder for a long time while giving off more flavor. You can smoke literally any type of food! Ranging from fish, to beef, to vegetables, to beans!. Delicious smokey flavor - smoker chunks give your food the most delicious smokey flavor.
Bar-b-q smoking chunks are made in the USA from 100% natural wood. There are no added chemicals. Soaking wood chunks can delay the release of flavor, cool down your fire and even add a bitter taste. Made in the usa - mr. Lasts longer than regular chips - Wood smoking chunks last way longer than traditional chips. Produces a large amount of smoke - because of the large size, smoker chunks produce more smoke and flavor than chips.
9. Oklahoma Joe's #ad
2-Pound Bag, Oklahoma Joe's Apple Wood Smoker Chips #adOklahoma Joe's #ad
- Ideal for smoking pork and poultry. For use with smokers and electric, gas or charcoal grills. Oklahoma joe's apple wood chips are the best way to add fruity flavor to meats like pork or poultry. Measures 179 cubic inches. Made of all natural wood chips.